Thursday, September 8, 2016

Welcome to The Black Owned Review



You know I have an immense passion for my people and keeping our dollar in our community. I mean everyone else is doing JUST that and thriving. I believe in us, and that is why I created my YouTube channel Being AnnekeMarie.

After much thought and consideration I decided to also start a "blog". I know that there are tons of sites where you can try to find Black owned businesses and etc. However I figured if I am going to review the products and be your ever so FLY guinea pig, why not have a trusted resource where all items and sites can be referenced?

So allow me to reintroduce myself, I am Anneke Marie and I am striving to be your go to for all things BLACK OWNED.

Here is my pledge to you: I will make sure to do my research and make sure that all information I provide is accurate. Not only will I make you laugh,  I will keep it 100% real with your ass and not sugar-coat SHIT. 

So once again welcome to The Black Owned Review. 

Click here to check out my latest video, make sure to like and subscribe: 



1 comment:

  1. Amen. Why not us? We are not racists in doing so, we see the beauty in our culture, all of our inventions that have revolutionized the world, and continuing our pride in our contributions towards ourselves and to the world. Marketers target their customers, we can target ours. Love, Peace and Prosperity! :)

    ReplyDelete